Re: Mozilla Mail apparently not wrapping lines at 72 characters

Harshwardhan Nagaonkar said:
> I have this weird problem with mozilla mail *apparently* not wrapping
> mail at 72 characters.

perhaps a bug, I had a similar problem with Netscape 4 mail, when I
told it to wrap at whatever number of characters, the edit window
would not wrap but it would wrap it during sending, so I had to manually
align my emails, which was a pain on at 1600x1200 resolution,
was hard to easily determine how long was too long ...

nate