Re: DVD VMG info ?

Jeremy Petzold wrote:

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 10:49 am, David selby wrote:
Am happily playing with gmplayer & xine. I have come across some DVDs
which xine refuses to do anything with and gmplayer reports "cant open
VMG info!"

Can anybody shine any light on this ?

Dave

do you have libdvdcss2 installed?
No I dont have libdvdcss2, looked at apt it has no record (running woody), checked

http://packages.debain.org

Found libdvdread3 0.9.4-3 in testing, checked out its dependencies .. needs libc6 upgrade ... this is where I chicken out ! Have visions of system going unstable.

Many thanks anyhow but I guess I will stay with woody.

Dave