RE: migrate to new hardware

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 00:00, Joyce, Matthew wrote:
> [...]

Well, so long as you aren't using framebuffer (I don't know why someone
would think of framebuffer on a headless server, unless it was an
architecture that lacked a native text mode, but I can't see that design
being common,) the nics and if you plan to use them to monitor the
machine, sensor support might be areas where you don't have matching
drivers in that context. I'd be tempted to build a kernel for the server
before transferring the drive to see if you can have the support in
place, but otherwise, things *should* be okay from what I can find in