Re: Where is gtk-config ?

On Tuesday 27 May 2003 22:41, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [ could you warp your lines after 72 chars? The fourth is a little
> bit too long; I let it as it was to show the effect ]

It is set to 78, which should still be in the "green area", and it is the
default setting in kmail. I have set it to 72 now, if it really matters for
you.

> apt-get install apt-file
> apt-file update
> apt-file search gtk-config

This is an other solution, but some people (me...) are still on modem
lines, and for searching one single file, the download of the whole
index archive seems a bit overkill to me.

joerg

--
Gib GATES keine Chance!