Re: KDE2 making life difficult

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 06:07:05PM -0400, Jeremy Petzold wrote:
> On Sunday 25 May 2003 03:29 pm, Soren Andersen wrote:
> are you running with AA fonts? KDE 2.2 has limited fots for AA. I suggest that
> if you want AA fonts that you move to KDE 3. much nicer...and you get access
> to cool new apps like K3B!!! :-)

I am now running with anti-aliasing turned on (I think, that is what
"font smoothing" must mean) but I was not previously, and in any case
the problem has remained constant.

  Thanks.
--
See my OpenPGP key at https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=6050
GnuPG public key fingerprint  | "Only when efforts to reform society have as