Re: An unsubscription FAQ / Rand / informational post

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 03:39:59PM -0700, Michael Epting wrote:
> On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 08:38:48PM +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > One item -- there's supposed to be a 'From bounce-debian...' header
> > attached to list posts which I'm not seeing.  This header indicates the
> > address which is subscribed to the list, and can be very helpful...
> > ...using fetchmail => procmail => mutt (maildir format)
>
> FYI, this header shows up for me using fetchmail => mutt.  Thanks for
> pointing it out.

Confirmed: likewise, for me, also using the same combo of 'fetchmail'
and 'mutt', the "bounce" header line is present on all List messages.

--
See my OpenPGP key at https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=6050
GnuPG public key fingerprint  | "Only when efforts to reform society have as