Re: Fwd: Re: Resistance Is Futile.

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 11:10:44PM +0300, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> On Monday 26 May 2003 22:42, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > Given that it appears there is no subscription from your email
> > domain, it would appear that you are receiving list posts via a
> > forward or a relay.  You'll have to analyze (or post) *** FULL
> > HEADERS *** of your list mail to help track down the source.
>
> No, I forwarded that message to him, to make sure that he read it.

And the point of that was ...? I mean, I posted it to a mailing list so
it wasn't particularly secret or anything, but if I'd thought it was
important for him to see it I'd have cc'ed it myself.

The only thing in my message relevant to him (apart from general
exhortations on how to provide information in bug reports which I doubt
will make any difference, since they haven't in the past) was the fact
that he'd been unsubscribed, and I would have thought that he'd notice
that fairly quickly.