libvorbis/kde/freeciv dependencies

Hi group,

I'm running testing and thought: why don't I check out freeciv?

The problem is that freeciv-client depends on libsdl-mixer which depends
on libvorbis0a which conflicts with libvorbis0. However,
kdebase-audiolibs depends on libvorbis0...

Why is it that libvorbis0 changed to libvorbis0a instead of just a new
version of libvorbis0? How do I install freeciv? Do I have to uninstall
kde for this? Do I have to wait until the kde packages are updated?

TIA, David