Re: Debian maillist options

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 12:09:07PM -0500, scott.list wrote:
> I am an old RH user contemplating a switch to Debian.  I have
> subscribed to teh applicable maillists.
>
> Can someone tell me how to set all of these lists to digest

Subscribe to debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org, instead of
debian-user-request@lists.debian.org.  http://lists.debian.org/ explains
all this.

> and mime encoded format?

I'm not sure what that means.

> Like lists managed by the mailman package.

I'm pretty sure Debian doesn't use mailman for these lists.

http://lists.debian.org/ is the place to look.

> I tried majordomo-like commands but all I get back is a
> not-very-usefull basic help message.

It's not majordomo-based either, as far as I know.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>  |   mlspam@ertius.org   |   http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?