Re: is there a way to make magicfilter print in reverse?

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 01:07:31PM -0700, Xucaen wrote:
> Hi all,
>    My printer is a Canon BJ-200. Anyone who owns
> a Canon BJ* printer knows that when printing
> multiple pages, they print in order starting with
> page one and come out top-up so all pages are in
> reverse order. This means after printing multiple
> pages, we have to shuffle the pages to put them
> in order. Is there a way to get magicfilter to
> print starting with the last page so that when
> printing multiple pages all pages are in the
> correct order?

I've never used magicfilter, but presumably it has some way to play with
the PostScript code on the way in?  If so, you could use some of the
'psutils' programs to do this.  'psselect' and 'pstops' look
particularily interesting.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>  |   mlspam@ertius.org   |   http://www.ertius.org/
GPG keys: 1024D/1E73B7CD, 4096R/3ABDE5EC     |      Do I look like I want a CC?