Re: cordless logitech keyboard+mouse

On 2003.05.25 03:51 Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
Hi!

Does the cordless Logitech keyboard and mouse work in woody (kernel 2.4), with the ps/2 plug perhaps? I searched the archives, but the information is not very conclusive...

Thanks in advance!

Marcelo

I have the cordless iTouch keyboard which works flawlessly. The wireless connection is to a small box which connects to the ps/2 port on the PC.

OH! Kernel 2.4.19, but as far as the pc is concerned it is the 'interface' box that plugs into the ps/2 port that looks like a keybord.

Regards