Re: Internet stops working after 20 mins

hi,
me too I have these kind of problems ... me too still I have not found the reason, though I
do not reboot the pc, I reboot the router ... . I do not know if this is healthyer broadly
speaking, but I think it is cheaper for the user. I have a router rebooting script from
crontab.
andrea