Re: konsole font

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 12:17:38AM +0200, Nicos Gollan wrote:
> I Installed the KDE 3.1.1 packages from unstable. Now, I have the problem that
> I cannot make konsole use any useable font. The only ones I've got to choose
> from are "Andale Mono", "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New" and
> "Dingbats", none of which is really suitable for displaying a terminal. I
> installed several font packages, including xfonts-konsole, and a lot of fonts
> are shown in xfontsel and other applications. What am I doing wrong?

Yeah. I don't know if this happened in quite the same context on my end,
but basically ever since 5 months ago I cannot use good fonts in
Konsole. I just posted about that recently in another thread. Your is
the closest description to the trouble I am having, that I have yet
seen.

Are you running the X font server, xfs?

   Soren A.

--
See my OpenPGP key at https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=6050
GnuPG public key fingerprint  | "Only when efforts to reform society have as