Re: Where to buy a PC without Windows? (UK)

Hi,
	I live in the UK.  All the big stores have a nasty deal with MS so you wont
find any that sell a PC without windows.

The same can't be said for the small local shops, they will sell you PC
without windows, they will try and get you to buy it with windows because
that's more money for them.

My father bought a new PC recently and it came with windows for not much more
than the price of my own home built PC.  The only big advantage was that if
some thing went wrong with the hardware then he could just contact them and
get it sorted at no extra cost.

If you really don't want to line Bill's pockets then the best option in my
opinion is that you do the research, buy the bits and put it together
yourself.  It's not as hard as it appears.

Craig