Re: install debian without CD/Floppy

Hello Sharninder Singh,

If you have a internet connection like *dsl, you may
want to check out sections 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 at
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch-install-methods.en.html

You first install some installation programs, then you
start installing using those (though I'm not sure
about the details with NT)

--- Sharninder Singh-662