Re: Removing packages?

Wei Wang schrieb:
Hi,

Hi

I just installed postgresql 7.3.2 from testing release and want to go back to
7.2 from the stable release. So I want to remove the postgresql package. But
when I type in the "apt-get remove postgresql", only 1 package, postgresql itself
is prompted to be removed. How can I remove all the packages that were installed when postgresql was installed? And also leave those shared by other packages alone? (I don't quite care about this coz I haven't had anything installed after
postgresql is installed yet).

debfoster

Many thanks,

Wei Wang