Re: some list this is

> On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 10:17, Alfredo Valles wrote:
<gripe gripe gripe>
> > I installed the package ttf-commercial from woody in my Debian unstable
> > in order to have M$ fonts and it break all my fonts in kde.
> >
> > Kde applications (I'm using antialiasing) can show only micosoft fonts,
> > even if you select a linux font (helvetica) what you see is a ms font.

You might try the debian-kde list or the kde users list at kde.org for a more
focused and concentrated group of people.

If you don't get a reply that can mean that nobody knows the answer or your
question is not well crafted.  Your English is not the problem here.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#rtfm
--
Mike M.