Re: M$ licenses Unix

On Wednesday 21 May 2003 15:57, Carl Fink wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 11:23:25PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > No.  Keep rereading the GPL in it's entirety until it sinks in and
> > consider how widespread it's used.  Thanks, we needed some comic
> > relief in this thread.
>
> Mockery aside, as far as I know the GPL has never been tested in
> court.

I don't buy arguments like this, that GPL has never been tested in
court. GPL is nothing but a copyright license, and beleive me guys,
copyright has been tested in the court, and it does have teeth.

Cheers

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri