Re: Color issues in Mozilla 1.4B

Kent West wrote:

I'm running Testing, and find that I can't install Mozilla because of broken dependencies. So I went to www.mozilla.org and downloaded the tarball and installed it into /usr/local/mozilla. Everything's fine, except that in Mail, the top portion (that shows all the menus, and buttons, and single-line summaries of messages) is a gray color that makes my summaries hard to read.

Anyone know how to get this color back to the normal white background like it used to be when I had Moz installed by the normal apt-get method?

Thanks!

Never mind. Apparently downloaded themes are stored in the mozilla directory, and when I wiped my original apt-getted moz directory I lost my theme. So for now, until the Moz problem gets fixed in Testing, I've just chosen the Modern theme, which fixed the readability issue.

--
Kent West (westk@acu.edu)