Re: mozilla query ?

Dave Selby wrote:

I have mozilla running, love it, I have approx 9 email addresses for work, home, linux etc etc.... they soon add up. Because thay have to be "expanded" to see if there is any mail in the inbox I have to do a fair bit of scrolling.

QUESTION: Is there a way of getting mozilla to show mail without "expanding" the folders. I don't need drafts, templates, sent & trash using up screen estate ?

Dave

I haven't found exactly what you're looking for, but you can unsubscribe to any folders you don't want to see in the list of mailboxes. Just expand the list so you can see all the accounts, highlight an account, right-click and choose Subscribe. Then go down the list and uncheck any folders you don't want to see. Works well until you want to access one of those folders, like to move a message to it. Then you have to go back and re-subscribe. Be aware it might take half a minute or so for the list to repopulate.

Also be aware that I don't know exactly what "subscribe" means, so this may have some unforeseen repercussions.

--
Kent West (westk@acu.edu)