Re: fluxbox and screensaver?

Grzesiek Sedek <grzesiek@mi2.hr> writes:

> How to disable screen off function in fluxbox? I'm setting up permanent
> instalation and fluxbox switch screen off.

Fluxbox is just a window manager; it won't shut your screen off,
doesn't include a screen saver, etc., etc.  Things I can think of to
check:

-- Are you running a userspace screen saver (xscreensaver, xautolock,
   etc.)?

-- Is your X server configured to automatically sleep itself?  'xset
   q' shows some DPMS settings here.

-- Are you on a laptop, and is that configured to automatically shut
   off the screen/system after some amount of time?

	-- Abra Mitchell