Weird looking fonts (Debian 3.0 - Woody)

 Hello Guys!

I've got a problem with my fonts on my Debian Woody System:
They look very strange. It's difficult to describe and much more difficult to describe it as a native german speaker :)
They look blurry and..
Err, let the pictures talk:

http://www.8ung.at/lag/snapshot1.png
http://www.8ung.at/lag/snapshot2.png
http://www.8ung.at/lag/snapshot4.png

My XF86Config-4 ist stored there:
http://www.8ung.at/lag/XF86Config-4

I'm relatively new to linux, so don't be too hard with me, while reading my XFree Config File. As you can see, my 75dpi fonts are listed before the 100's so that isn't the problem's origin.

I also already tried installing and removing font-sets, messing around with the XFConfig, however my major problem was, that I didn't know where the problem comes from. So I just played around with the settings and font-packages. Things got a bit better, e.g. the Fonts on my Licq buttons became readable, but as you can see, we're not finished yet :)

Thanks and best regards,
Christoph

P.S.: Sorry for my bad Englisch, but as I already mentioned, I'm a native german speaker and therefore I speak german :D