Mozilla not printing selection to network printer, but does print whole page.

Hi all..
Printer is still working great! But I did notice
somthing about Mozilla. I highlighted some text
on a web page and selected File/Print. When the
print dialog came up, I select print range of
"selection" and hit OK. I heard the hard drive on
the printer server spool up - it was very
exciting. Then 5 mins go by and nothing printed.
I check the print queue using lpq. The job was
there. Then, just to test, I selected File/Print
and kept the defualt print range of "All" and
again I heard the hard drive on the printer
server spool up et voila! The entire page
printed.
For some reason, printing a selection in Mozilla
doesn't work, but printing All does. (I have not
yet tried to print a specific page).
Does anyone know why Mozilla does this or how to
fix it?

Thanks!!

Jim