error messages in console

Hi!

In plain console (not in x), when I push some of my buttons on keyboard, I get these error messages:

keyboard: unknown scancode e0 66

or, if I push another key:

keyboard.c: can't emulate rawmode for keycode 259

It doesn't happen with all of my buttons, but with some of the extra (multimedia) buttons.

Anybody knows what those messages mean, or could recommend another list, where are people working on something like this?

I'm using 2.4.21-rc2 kernel, and have an usb logitech internet navigator keyboard.

Thanks!

Levai Daniel