Mozilla/Mplayer issues: I need Help!

I have a working SID system with very little buggy stuff to deal with. I have both Mozilla (not snapshot) and Konquerer installed. I also have the mozplugger, mplayer-plugin, & mplayer installed. I use KDE so arts is my sound server. I have been trying for some time to get the mplayer2 (WMV) to work. It seems to be trying to play 2 or maybe 3 audio streams at the same time using the same file. Example I go to http://www.unknowncountry.com and click on one of the links to listen now; wait a few seconds for the cache to bufferup and begin to play: then I have one download stream and the output seems to be from 2 or 3 streams of the same audio but slightly different timing so that it is mostly garbage. Anyone else care to try to get this to work on your system and maybe see if there is a solution. Do I have 3 different plugins fighting over one audion stream??
--
John Foster