Re: Software...!!!

Hi

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 09:08  am, Sherwin Kamperveen wrote:
Is there a software that I can login from another pc to the Debian workstation. If there is one, can you please tell me which software that is and where I can donwload it.

You need a terminal/console to be able to enter commands as in a DOS prompt (Wintel) or similar on Macs. MacOSX provides one.

On the Linux workstation you need to install telnetd or the ssh server and then type something like:

"telnet 192.168.1.38" (IP address address of your Linux box at the prompt - then login to Linux in the normal way (Username and Password)

HTH

Clive
Clive Menzies & Associates Limited
strategies for business