apache-ssl configuration problem

Hello list,

a while ago I installed squirrel mail on my system and things went
pretty well, but when switching it to the https server I start having
problems with apache-ssl server, here is what I got after

dpkg-reconfigure apache-ssl

/etc/apache-ssl/apache.pem exists!  Use "/usr/sbin/ssl-certificate
--force."
Reloading apache-ssl modulesNo process in pidfile
`/var/run/apache-ssl.pid' found running; none killed.
PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/20020429/imap.so' - /usr/lib/php4/20020429/imap.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on
line 0
Reading key for server myserver.com:443
failed

I already generated a new certificate by executing
/usr/sbin/ssl-certificate --force, but things are just the same now.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Thanks a lot.
--
Chainy <chainy@infonegocio.com>