Re: What happened to The Linux Documentation Project?

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 17:54, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 05:19:50PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > When I go to http://www.tldp.org , I get a 404.
> >
> > Did I miss something?
>
> It gets me a "Maintenance Redirection Page" at the moment. A message was
> posted to discuss@en.tldp.org and announce@en.tldp.org a few hours ago
> as follows:
>
>   Unfortunately, we have more system problems. Site is offline for a
>   while. No updates, etc. until further notice.

I must have hit it before they slapped up the friendly page, because
I got a generic Apache 404 screen.  Bad timing, I guess.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| The purpose of the military isn't to pay your college tuition |
| or give you a little extra income; it's to "kill people and   |
| break things".  Surprisingly, not everyone understands that.  |