Re: flash plugin

On May 12, 2003 06:44 pm, Carlos Sousa wrote:
> On Mon, 12 May 2003 03:03:55 -0300 james wrote:
> > hello. what are people using on their woody boxes for flash plugins?
> > also, would just like to say that without this forum i probably would
> > never have had the courage nor the knowledge to get debian
> > running in the first place. thanks!
>
> flashplugin-nonfree (from unstable)

Thanks for reply. Now, I'm running woody. So is there a way to install the
flashplugin without upgrading my whole system to unstable.
Relatively new with Debian and linux and have had bad experiences
with Sid. That plugin is only available in unstable. How do I go about
this. I'm guessing i would pull the deb down and then install it
using dpkg. Any suggestions. Thanks