Re: dselect: internal error, Unable to parse a package record

On Mon, 12 May 2003 11:06:21 +0200
Lukas Ruf <ruf@rawip.org> wrote:

> for a couple of days, I get the error by dselect when running update:
> "E: internal error, Unable to parse a package record"
>
> Searching the web has not helped.
>
> Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Try searching the archives of this mailing list for the last several
days.  There've been a few threads about this, I believe.

Also, since dselect is a front-end for apt, you might wanna check the
bug listing for apt.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)