Re: xdm blackbox bbkeys

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 09:28:48PM +0300, amnesiac@koti.luukku.com wrote:
> I am using xdm and blackbox. I was wondering how can I get bbkeys to start
> automatically when blackbox begins.

By editing your ~/.Xsession file and adding the following lines:

   bbkeys &
   blackbox

The first line will start bbkeys and put it in the background.  If there
are other switches you'd like it started with, add them between the
command the &.  The second will start blackbox.  Since it is not put in
the background (&) and is the last command in the ~/.Xsessions file,
your Xsession will last until it terminates (you choose Exit).

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar