Re: mailman - finnish language support

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 11:01:51AM +0300, amnesiac@koti.luukku.com wrote:
> Hei
>
> Installed mailman this morning.
>
> I read on the mailman website that it includes support for many different languages.
> Just wondering how to enable finnish language support.

Oops.

Just took a look at the mailman site and it says that international language support is part of
Mailman 2.1. Woody, of course, has version 2.0.

Would it be a good idea to compile the version that comes with unstable since unstable uses
version 2.1. Can anyone give some hints about how I would do this and more importantly
does anyone think that this would be a bad idea?

tia

t-ir