sslwrap/gnutls: DH_PRIME_UNACCEPTABLE

Hi group,

I have the following problem: my server's running stable with uw-imapd.
It supports TLS, but apparently, that's a bit buggy (so gnutls-cli-debug
tells me).

I installed sslwrap (thanks nate!) to cope with this. Rather than
backporting uw-imapd from testing, I can use everything from stable. The
problem is that mutt returns DH_PRIME_UNACCEPTABLE. I ran
gnutls-cli-debug and it tells me that sslwrap does not properly support
ephemeral Diffie Hellmann. I googled, and I figured out that sslwrap by
default uses a DH prime of 512 bits and gnutls rejects primes shorter
than 768 bits, :-(

So, anybody out there who can help me with this? Preferably, I want to
tell sslwrap to use 768 bits. Alternatively, I could tell gnutls to use
512 bits. I don't know how to do either, :-(

TIA,
David