Re: graphical diff tool

Thanks for your suggestions. I had used vimdiff but found it not quite
as nice to use as ExamDiff pro, which is what I am used to. However,
Meld turned out to be a great program, thanks for the tip.

I also had a suggestion from someone who replied off-list about one
called xxdiff. Although this can't handle 3 way compares, and directory
compares like Meld can, it's highlighting within a line is superb. I
think I'll be using a mixture of meld and xxdiff from now on.

Thanks,
Andy