Re: lftp problems ...

On 03-05-06 20:25 +0100, David Selby wrote:
> Hi all, getting to grips with lftp,

I've been getting used to lftp for awhile now too. I haven't worked with
a NTL server (that I know of), so sorry if for some reason this doesn't
apply..

> PS to upload a complete site from local to server, would I be right to
> use mput * ?

I've been using the 'mirror' command for this, which has a bunch more
options for synching files, permissions, link handling, etc

just a guess about the 'spare' directories, have you tried 'rm -rf'?

HTH.
kenneth