Re: New Mail Notification

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 01:31:56PM +0900, Nick Hastings wrote:

> gbuffy. Unfortunately it has not yet been made into a gnome2 panel
> applet (only gnome1). Perhaps a wishlist bug could be filed. I used
> this back in the gnome1 days and I really liked it.

Yep, that's about what I want.  Thanks.

I can't get the display to show the Sender/Subject -- it shows just a tiny
window big enough for only about the (-) icewm menu button on the title bar.
Maybe 10x10 pixels.

It would also be nice if I didn't have to enter the same password for each
mailbox on the same imap server.

Thanks for the pointer.