new unstable install

Hello,

I finally figured out how to get debian installed with a netinstall cd and reiserfs.
Went smooth except for a couple of points that I couldn't find an answer for in the archives or anywhere else.
Dynamic MMap ran out space:
I did change the cache as suggested in various posts but it didn't help a bit.
Mozilla-1.3-5:
mail doesn't work at all.If I use sylpheed and try to open a link all I get is a blank page with mozilla (mozilla-snapshot does all this w/o problem)
bash:
For some reason I can't open anything in /usr/games - have to cd there and do a ./ The path is included in profile.
Graphics:
I am shocked to find that my SIS 730 works with 3d acceleration out of the box ( ok - I compiled a 2.4.20 kernel myself and used another xfree config file) but this is definitely a first.

Great work guys thank you,

Klaus