Re: penguin-command randomly dying after todays dist-upgarde

>From stan on Sunday, 2003-05-04 at 17:02:52 -0400:
> Oh ***t!
>
> I did an apt-get dist-upgrade on my wifes stable/testing machine today, and
> now penguin-command (one of her favorite gaes) is randomly crashing.
>
> This is a disatater!
>
> Help, Please!
>
> What can I do to fix this?

Was penguin-command updated?  If so, look for the old deb in

/var/cache/apt/archives/

Then do a dpkg -i penguin-command

If an updated dependency is causing the problem, the situation
may be more complicated, although in principle you could do the
same thing by restoring all of the outdated packages.