Probarbly a stupid question .... !

Well a couple of stupid questions, Having cleared my GIF dilemma ... I have moved onto ftp. I am using gFTP.

1. I used mozilla to compose the pages, I have set the links to absolute ... when a browser looks at my pages it accesses the hard disk not the web site ! OK I could change every single one, and there are a lot, to relative, Don't suppose there is an easy way ?

2. I cant find a manual or help for gFTP, man page is about command line use, nothing on google. I finally figured out I need ASCII mode for HTML and binary mode for jpeg, png, gif ... Anyone know of a manual I can download ?

3. Ref no manual ! Having previously downloaded files and folders to my site, I can remote select all, delete, all the files go but not the folders ???? They seem to be stuck, I can however re-name the folders ? How to I completely wipe my web space ready for a fresh download ?

OK thats about it ... till the next time

Dave