Automate abuse mail

My spam filters are working ok, although the overall volume of mail seems to
be increasing at an alarming rate.

But in the last week or so someone or something has been using one of my
domain names to send out what I imagine to be a large number of mails.  I
probably get about 50 or more bounces a day from just this current problem
-- so who knows how many are getting delivered and not bounced.

Anyway, is there a good tool that will do all the normal work for tracking
down where to send an abuse report?  Maybe there's easier ways, but I find
it a pain and time consuming trying to figure out which whois database to
search and doing the traceroutes, etc.

I'd need a tool that could see that a message was a bounce and look in the
body for the headers of the original message.  Perhaps I could dump the
bounces into a folder and a cron job could group them together based on
whois record and send them in batches.  Perhaps CC'ing to the ISP's
upstream, too.