Re: apt-get dies with segmentation fault at 98%

At 0:19 Uhr +0200 03.05.2003, Steinar Bang wrote:
 Reading Package Lists... Error!
 E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
 E: Error occured while processing xt-sdf2-dev (NewVersion1)

Just to let you know, I've seen a similar problem about a month ago. For me too it helped to comment out the unstable sources.list line and remove the relevant /var/lib/apt/lists/* file. Looks like apt is not handling inputs gracefully and also there may be some problem on the servers.

Christian.