Re: trying to install mantis

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 01:03:46PM -0400, drew cohan wrote:

> I'd like to hear about any experiences you folks have had (positive or
> negative) trying to install mantis, via "apt-get install mantis".  I
> haven't had much success and I'm looking for any pointers.

I gave up on it and switched to zenTrack (http://zentrack.sf.net).  It's
not yet in Debian proper, but it is significantly easier to get working.

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar