Re: galeon mail handler

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 16:22, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am running galeon 1.3.4 backported from sid to sarge.
>
> How to make a mail-handler work. File -> Send link doesn`t find mutt
> ore something.

While in gnome, go to Applications menu, then to Desktop Preferences
then Advanced and finally file types and programs.  At this point go to
Internet Services.  You should find a mailto service in there.  Stick
your favorate MUA in there and galeon should be happy.

--
Scott Henson <debian-list@silvercoin.dyndns.org>