Re: determining architecture
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: determining architecture
- From: Pigeon <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 15:35:21 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20030501143521.GA3912@pigeon.pigeonloft>
- In-reply-to: <20030428040153.GB7578@turing.cs.camosun.bc.ca>
- References: <001301c30d07$9cb07cd0$6400a8c0@Kete> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <002e01c30d10$8adf3e70$6400a8c0@Kete> <20030427233820.GA476@apollo> <20030428040153.GB7578@turing.cs.camosun.bc.ca>
On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 09:01:53PM -0700, Deryk Barker wrote:
> Pentium always sounded more like a toothpaste to me).
Funny, it always sounded like a gas turbine to me...
> Clones like the Cyrix 686 (who remembers these)
Never yet seen a working one...
Be kind to pigeons
Get my GPG key here: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x21C61F7F
Description: PGP signature