Re: next debian stable ?
- To: Debian User List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: next debian stable ?
- From: Carl Fink <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 07:52:50 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20030501115250.GA22526@nitpicking.com>
- In-reply-to: <20030430164219.GA13655@riva.ucam.org>
- References: <20030429125444.2F9581800D8@smtp-2.hotpop.com> <20030429140711.GD479@gandalf> <3EAEC38C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1051652329.872.52.camel@flmrroach> <3EAF108E.email@example.com> <20030430103058.GR2892@ursine.dyndns.org> <20030430151113.GB12041@nitpicking.com> <20030430164219.GA13655@riva.ucam.org>
On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 05:42:19PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 11:11:13AM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> > Considering how long the release has taken, why not delay it until 2.6
> > has been out for a while?
> There'll always be a new big thing that we should wait for. That's one
> reason releases take so long ...
What I'm impressed by is, nobody realized I was being sarcastic.
Carl Fink firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum