Re: Favorite anti-spam tool

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 07:04 am, John Hasler wrote:
> Paul Johnson writes:
> > How are you trying to set up the blacklist_from lines?

> blacklist_from  *.mybestvalues1.com
> blacklist_from  *.mybestvalues2.com
> blacklist_from  *.mybestvalues.com
> blacklist_from  *.ebigsavings.com
> blacklist_from  *.SuperStoreSpecials.com
> blacklist_from  *.malibumailz1.com
> blacklist_from  *.jsuati.com

The following comment is in my .spamassassin.cf file:

# Whitelist and blacklist addresses are *not* patterns; they're just normal
# strings.  one exception is that "*@isp.com" is allowed.  They should be in
# lower-case.  You can either add multiple addrs on one line,
# whitespace-separated, or you can use multiple lines.

Your blacklist lines appear invalid.  This is from version 1.5.
--
Rob