GLIBCPP_3.2 not defined error in update-menus

Dear all,

please accept my apologies if I chose the wrong list.  But after
searching without success the web regarding the error mentioned above,
I ask you if anyone has experienced the same problem on sid:

update-menus: relocation error: update-menus: symbol
_ZNSt9basic_iosIcSt11char_traitsIcEE4initEPSt15basic_streambufIcS1_E,
version GLIBCPP_3.2 not defined in file libstdc++.so.5 with link time
reference

This results in the problem that approx. ten packages cannot be
installed correctly.

If anyone could give me a hint on how to solve that problem, I would
really appreciate any enlightenment.

Thanks!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |