Re: Favorite anti-spam tool

I've used SpamAssassin on and off for a few years at home and work.
Lately, I've been playing with bogofilter and really enjoy it.  When
properly trained, it's damned accurate.  I wrote up a short howto at
http://www.exitwound.org/post/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=BogoFilter
if you're interested.

--
steve