Re: Hotel and CashRegistry Software

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 16:33, matt zagrabelny wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 08:43, Benjamin Swatek wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > does anyone have a link to specific Hotel-Management software for Linux
> > and / or Cash-Registry Software?
> >
> > Need it for a University-Project.
>
> i dont know what hotel management or cash registry software is, but have
> you looked at gnucash lately?
>
> -matt

Well, this looks pretty cool for a start, as it's more or less what I
ment with Cash-Registry, have some software to use your computer as the
cashier (well that thing where you have to pay when you buy something).

Hotel-Management: Generaly, what was it called ManagementSupportSoftware
or something with implementation of the hotel-specific stuff like
Reserve-Management, Room-Management maybe Food & Beverage etc...
Afaik, there is only very little of that stuff in the propietary market,
so I fear it doesn't exist as open source, but I'll keep searching.

benjamin
(sorry for the strange english, I'm a German currently in Spain, so my
language is getting a bit mixed up ;-)