Re: Ripping DVD-Audio

Hi Baloo

> Are there any tools out there like abcde for making oggs from an audio
> DVD?

I have not seen anything that automagically does everything for you, but to do
the job, look through the transcode options. I have once extracted the audio
stream from an (audio) DVD, split it up in tracks using gramofile, and then
encoded them manually. Maybe you can do this job with dvdrip, too. As I have
only one audio DVD, I did not have to look for a better solution yet ;).

joerg

--
Gib GATES keine Chance!